19 Aralık 2014 Cuma

A beautiful gift for the new year, let's do it!!!


New Year Gift Pouch


Good evening, my dear followers :)))
Hi, everybody.
Today, you approach the new year because of a gift, I will introduce you.

The new year, the concept can be a beautiful gift pouch.
The new year only a few days with your loved ones that you can make a cute gift to make for, go right ahead.

Share, read our immediate start.
Let's get to the construction...

                                                         MATERİALS

Christmas ornaments(cones,color ball, tiny ornamental cherry,the figure of santa claus, plastic green ornaments)
Red tulle
Red ribbon
To put in your request for gifts
(I have a variety of sugars,evil eye beads,I put a chocolate-chocolate chip)
Adhesive 
Scissors
Gift Card


First, as with the red ribbon of a certain length and I cut two times I did it.
Cones,the figure of cherry,yesil ornaments glued to each other.
Right in the middle of the ribbon, find the point of conifers, dress it up, I glued the ribbon.
Green ball christmas father figure that I had a ribbon ready still.
The tulle in the middle we put into the gift.
Then its edges gathered together in the middle. 
I prepared hooked up to the ribbon.
The veil more than the part I cut on a regular basis.
The gift card on christmas glued to the father.
Small pine tree icon with the latch tule nailed it.

Your loved ones in candy and chocolate as a sweet dessert, don't you want to give a gift?
Don't stop, just do it.


New year good wishes to enter with hope that you will have a great year in advance to anyone...
Stay With Love:)))








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder