7 Aralık 2014 Pazar

Perhaps your heart Key is here !!! (LOVE necklace)

Tone Fuchsia "LOVE" necklace !!!






Have a good weekend, whether peaceful Sundays :))))
I hope everyone is good ...
Today I will discuss the construction of a necklace that you can wear over your smooth movement usually no detail outfit.


Construction may seem a bit complicated and difficult.
However, a fairly simple and can be done easily necklace.
To tell you more curious before the construction time has come ...


  MATERIALS

Chain you use at home (you adjust the length as you like)
My chain bracelet, metal details and beads (small key metal ball beads, kind and square beads, round metal)
Fuchsia tulle tone (you can choose whether you wish)
Gold beads bracelet I use I get out of my own
Fishing lines rope
Scissors and lighter

I spent the first two had a long chain of our distinguished and colorful fleece on the inside of the chain.
I then took my hand and I was fishing in the form of a bead, a metal knee.
I have a knee-hearted form of a round metal beads yellow beads.
I put twelve one bead after the metal into metal knee length tulle.
Then I hooked round and makes sure whether adherence to fishing burning end of the age.
I have to insert a circular ring mounted at the ends of long gauzy chain.
If beads and metal detail how I pull out my hand to the chain bracelet I wear evenly.
I wore chains I made a round interval.
And the necklace is ready ...



LOVE this necklace hidden in ...
Tiny hearts, tiny keys, sweetness of pink ...


You will move your heart key necklace to this.
The construction is quite simple.
You also do not you want to add yourself to make meaning of necklaces like me?



Will continue to be here for our new ideas and designs.
Your comments matter to us.We welcome your comments.


I wish the evening chocolate flavor.
Stay with love :))))






















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder