14 Aralık 2014 Pazar

This necklace will add the difference to you !!!

                                     
                                                             Braiding necklace:))
             

Good evening everyone, our beloved followers :)))) 
We were unable to share a few days. How are we met? 
I believe you all the best. Think you're the best twill though :))))
We can mix and stopping without knowing you're doing old things in our home designs that can be useful. 
Day by day, design, crafts, jewelry, recycled materials than we can count many products we will share with you.
I made ​​the necklace can detect as a combination of different styles. 
On the one hand chain and metals, on the other braid motif ... 
thinking that I wanted to share with you a beautiful blend.


Now let's get to the construction of our necklaces ...


                                         


MATERIALS

  • Any chain necklace in your hands (you may have tarnished chain necklace) 
  • Pink and white cloth 
  • needle thread
  • Metal round beads
  • Scissors
  • If necessary glue



First I cut our cloth according to the length of our value chain into thin strips.
Cut the form of two pink and white stripes, I cover combine the ends.
Then I reached the chain of the braid.
Then I sewed the ends of the chains combine knitting needle to thread.
I sewed my hand on the metal mesh at timed intervals.If other parts of the front end alone You'll get a more pleasing result.


That's it ...
I got a necklace that you can install on your every outfit.
You can also make a very comfortable and you can use it.
Try it and see how the results of you happy.


To discuss the new shares ...
Everyone chocolate flavor sleep :))
Stay with love !!!














Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder